<>

Pearls and Lace, My Favorites!

Saturday, July 9, 2016

One Week To Go!

There it was, midnight, and an idea struck me that got me super excited!  A way to cover those awful looking office chairs! Down to my craft room I go, a few hours of glueing, snipping, and pinning...and three chairs now are well on their way to looking wonderful! 

So, do you see what I did with that big bodacious wedding dress bow?
I made a You Tube video you can see if you would like more information!
You can view it here.



And 2 more!





These photos show them during their transformation, so come by and see the party post next week for the finished product!

I feel like I should shout "Pay no attention to the messy room you see behind the chairs!"  Stuff is being put up and organised, cleaned and foofed so that in just one more week my craft room will be ready for the Where Bloggers Create Party! Karen Valentine is once again hosting and I'm trying my best to be ready on time!  Check out the link at the top right of my blog to see more, and why not join us?

Blessings, Doni

5 comments:

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

Wow, you've just inspired me! Your chairs turned out lovely. I look forward to seeing your room reveal for this years event.

Have a lovely weekend ~ FlowerLady

Bernideen said...

Darling !

mb4rwss said...

The finished chairs are amazing! I hope you were able to get a little rest, my back hurt for you when I watched the video of you covering them, lol. Have a blessed day!

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Doni,
OMG!! This is amazing!! LOVE it!!

Hugs,
Deb

Danice G said...

How creative, and gorgeous. Beautiful chair that anyone should love to sit in!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Some of my very favorite posts: